UX Designer with experience in Chinese Markets
The person we are looking for will help us adapt our education platform to the Chinese market. He will work closely with our UX and Development team, and provide the input necessary for a good cultural transition of the product.
We are based in Berlin, Germany but we are comfortable with any candidate with permission to travel inside the EU and the time to do it.
The job is likely to start in June 2017, and would require originally about 2 weeks of work in Berlin, and later on can be remote, with some meetings happening occasionally.
- Experience as UX Designer, Interaction designer, Product designer or UI designer for products in Asia and specifically the Chinese market.
- Mandarin (advanced or native)
- Awareness of the cultural differences in user patterns between western and eastern countries.
- Passion for product design and good interfaces.
- Very competitive daily rate
- Travel expenses
- Lots of freedom